What makes you great? Include a sentence or two about your organization here.
Wilson High School strives to build a safe, supportive, and welcoming community of dedicated and self-reflective learners, equipped to joyfully embrace opportunities for growth on the path of active citizenship. We make decisions based on student learning.
No news currently found.
Student / Athlete Eligibility guidelines: Each prospective student athlete must…
1. be an enrolled and residency verified student at Wilson or a DCPS school that does not offer the sport.
2. have at least a 2.0 GPA or better in the most recent advisory.
(Yearend GPA can be used for eligibility in a fall sport. Incoming new freshman are eligible for fall sports.)
3. not have turned 19 before July 1st of the current school year.
4. turn in the following forms before trying out: Forms are online at www.wilsonhs.org
• Universal Health Certificate – Good for 1 calendar year from date of exam.
• Parent Consent Form – needed for each sport
• Emergency treatment Form – needed for each sport
• Signed Impact testing & Head Up Concussion forms
• Action plans for Asthma and Anaphylaxis as necessary
Completed Athletic Forms are required before trying out!
The forms are located below
Transfer students are ineligible for one year unless they meet one of the exceptions as outlined in the DCIAA handbook, page 36, to be eligible: https://thedciaa.com/ourpages/auto/2013/9/5/66468196/2017-2018%20DCIAA%20Athletics%20Handbook.pdf
If you have questions please contact our Athletic Department Personnel
Athletic Director Mitch Gore 202.579.5335 email@example.com
Athletic Coordinator Nadira Ricks 202-320-7090 firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Trainer Jamila Watson 202-439-6437 email@example.com
Female Sports Liaison Patrice Arrington 202-288-3374 firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Wilson High School Tiger Athletics?